CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Maximum Brightness of 1000 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance of 110m
- Maximum Intensity of 3,000 Candelas
Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED that emits 1000 scorching lumens with lifespan up to 50,000 hours.
- Main Light: Output up to 1000 lumens, ideal for long distant illumination in outdoor
- Auxiliary Red Light: Red light can protect night vision effectively without influencing adaptive optics system, suitable for wildlife observation, astronomy observation and night photography.
- Auxiliary White Light: Suitable for short range illumination such as reading, camping or backup lighting in emergency.
Built-in Intelligent Micro-USB Charging Circuit
Fast and safe Li-ion battery charging, automatic termination upon charging completion
Protective cap shields the USB charging port from any damages
Maximum Runtime Up to Eight Hundred Hours
Including one Nitecore 18650 batteries (3400mAh) with a maximum runtime up to 800 hours, eliminates the need of changing battery frequently, which has higher energy intensity, better power storage and longer runtime compared to other batteries.
Uses a rechargeable 18650 format battery. One is included
Low Temperature Resistant to the Lowest of -40ÂºC
NL1829LTP battery is specially designed for freezing environments. It is low temperature resistant to the lowest of -40ÂºC, thus it is ideal for application in cold environments.
Full Metal Housing
Constructed from rugged aero-grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish to protect the core components effectively.
Great Heat Dissipation
With its extremely small thermal resistance, the full metal housing allows for larger heat dissipation surface of HC65, thus significantly improving its heat dissipation efficiency.
Flood Lighting System
Flood lighting system provides 100Âº beam angle to illuminate everything in a userâ€™s field of vision
Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation Module
With incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation module, HC65 regulates its outputs and adapts to the ambient environment, therefore maintaining optimal performance."