Designed to fit perfectly in one hand or in a standard-size pocket, the Axion ensures comfortable grip and handling, as well as easy carrying. The compact design also makes the Axion the perfect thermal imaging monocular for scouting and spotting.
Features: • Small Pocket-sized Format: Designed to fit perfectly in one hand or a pocket of a standard size, Axion ensures comfortable grip position and easy carrying. The compact size of thermal imager makes it an optimal portable unit for scouting and spotting.
• Compact size, user-friendly controls and ergonomic design ensure the highest level of comfort and usability
• Long Detection Range: Powerful objective lens in combination with a 12 µm professional grade thermal imaging sensor provides exceptional detection capabilities. A standard 1,8 m (6 ft) tall object can be detected at a 1200 m distance in complete darkness.
• 12 µm Thermal Imaging Sensor: New thermal imaging sensor with 12 µm pixel pitch helps to achieve higher optic magnification and observation distance and simultaneously helps to make the unit more compact.
• Rugged Magnesium Alloy Housing: Housing made from light weight magnesium alloy ensures high structural rigidity and ruggedness while retaining small weight and ergonomics.
• B-Pack Mini Power System: Miniature power elements used in Axion models provide sufficient operation time and can be quickly replaced. B-Pack mini batteries can be quickly charged either with included charger station or in the unit connected to USB.
Specifications: • Sensor: 320x240 pix. @ 12 µm • Objective lens: F30/1.2 • Magnification: 2.5-10x • Detection range: 1200 m • Type: Uncooled • Sensor resolution: 320x240 pixels • Pixel pitch: 12 µm • Frame rate: 50 Hz • Objective lens: F30/1.2 • Field of view (HxV), degrees / m @ 100 m: 7.8x5.9 / 13.7x10.3 • Display resolution: 960x720 • Environmental Characteristics • Degree of protection, IP code: IPХ7 • Operating temperature range, °С: -25 – +40 • Dimensions: 143 x 41 x 69 • Weight: 0.25 kg • Output voltage: 3.0 - 4.2 V • Battery type: Li-Ion Battery Pack APS3 • Capacity: 3200 mAh • Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *: 4+ • External power supply: 5V
Contact us in store by email for full pricing and availability,