44 Remington Mag 200 Gr
Hornady Handgun Hunter™ ammunition is built around a bullet as rough and rugged as the conditions and game demand. The MonoFlex® handgun projectile is manufactured with a tough copper alloy that achieves deep penetration and 95% weight retention. Bullet expansion across a range of velocities is aided with an elastomer material added to the bullet’s open cavity. Upon impact, the elastomer compresses, then pushes out and causes the bullet to expand faster than a standard hollow point design.
Combined with premium cases, primers and propellants, Handgun Hunter™ ammunition benefits from years of producing hard-hitting GMX® and MonoFlex® rifle bullets to introduce a handgun version that lives up to our reputation.
- MONOFLEX® BULLET TECHNOLOGY: The tough copper alloy in the MonoFlex® bullet allows for deep penetration while retaining 95% of its weight for maximum impact.
- ELASTOMER MATERIAL: An elastomer material in the bullet’s open cavity compresses upon impact and then pushes out, causing rapid expansion.
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS: Premium cases, primers, and propellants combine with the MonoFlex® bullet to create a cartridge that delivers superior performance in the field.
- Caliber: 44 Remington Magnum
- Grain weight: 200 Grains
- Bullet style: Jacketed Hollow Point
- Uses: Medium Game / Large Game