6x22 mm monocular with SpectraCoatTM anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
Featuring SIG SAUER’s BDX technology, the KILO BDX is the world’s most advanced laser rangefinder. When paired with a SIERRA3BDX riflescope, the onboard Applied Ballistics Ultralite calculator sends ballistic drop data via Bluetooth directly to the SIERRA3BDX’s BDX-R1 reticle, providing an illuminated holdover dot and wind hold. Download the free BDX App for iOS or Android to setup ballistic profiles and synchronize custom profiles to your KILO for exact ballistic solutions.
Technology: • LightWave DSP: Lightwave DSP (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScan– an advanced power management technique that provides the fastest refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile. Our DSP engine uses the latest generation Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) running sophisticated signal processing algorithms to reduce false positives while finding weak or distant targets. • SpectraCoat: Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission. • AMR: Ranging technology uses an on-board inclinometer that reads incline/decline angle and modifies the effective ballistic shooting range to the target. AMR is the equivalent horizontal range and integrates perfectly when used in combination with SIG Ballistic Turret Dials. • Lumatic: The most advanced display on the market. Our OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) display has the largest dynamic range providing for high brightness in bright sunlight or snow conditions, yet will dim down to near nightvision levels at dusk and dawn. No other display offers this adaptive ability to prevent your pupil from constricting in low-light causing you to no longer be able to see your target. • 5 Year Warranty: (Electronic Component Limited 5 Year Warranty) Covers any defects in materials and workmanship in the electronic and Tritium components of illuminated riflescopes/sights, pistol sights, electronic sights, flashlights, lasers, binoculars, spotting scopes and rangefinders for five years from date of manufacture.
• BDX™ Ballistic Data Xchange capable, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatic illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing
• Revolutionary LightWave DSP™ Technology for the fastest and longest distance range finder engine
• HyperScan™ Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock™ reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
• Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7
• Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 25 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder
• Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with ballistic info including holdover and angle
• Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA
• Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment
• Free downloadable SIG BDX App for your smartphone, iOS and Android are supported
Specifications: • Magnification: 6x • Objective Lens Diameter: 22 mm • Field of View: 6' • Eye Relief: 17 mm • Overall Length: 4" • Height: 2.9" • Overall Width: 1.3" • Weight: 7.9 oz • Laser Divergence: 1.5 MRAD • Waterproofing: IPX-4 • Battery: (1) CR2 • Run Time: 4000 ranges • Diopter Adjustment Range: +/- 3 • Colour: Black • Reticle: Circle • Display Type: OLED • Range on Deer: Up to 1000 y • Range on Trees: Up to 1200 y • Max Reflective: Up to 2000 y